My routine doesn’t change much but I do like to change up some of my products with the change in seasons. These are my must-have 10 beauty products for Spring:
1. Trish McEvoy Weekly Peel. This is perfect for sensitive skin as it doesn’t irritate the skin. I use this at night before bedtime and make sure I wear SPF50 the following day. This peel leaves your skin smooth and soft so you can skin the foundation and heavy makeup.
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The Beauty Elixir breathes life into dull skin in the winter, but it refreshes tired skin in the Spring. The fresh scent is also a great pick-me-up.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Tinted Moisturizer. This tinted moisturizer is perfect for sensitive skin, offers all day coverage, and SPF 20 for protection.
4. Trish McEvoy Eye Brightener. This is a long-wearing under-eye brightener that diminishes the look of fine lines while awakening the eye area for an instant – no contouring necessary.
5. Laura Mercier Gel Liner. I use this gel liner in Indigo during spring and summer for a softer cat eye.
6. Wet n Wild Balm Stain in Red-dy or Not. I’m usually not a fan of any longwear lip stains because they dry out my lips. This balm stain keeps my lips tinted and moisturized all day. The punchy colors are also perfect for spring.
7. Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave. The best lipstick and a color that looks great on everyone.
8. Deborah Lipman Nailpolish. I love this polish line because the colors are bold without harsh chemicals like sulfates and parabens.
9. Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press. Remember my long strands before the chop? Hot off the Press protected my strands against the heat while I was growing out my hair, so I was able to donate 11 inches of healthy hair.
10. ghd V Rose Gold Styler. This is hands down the best styler on the market. It gets my hair stick straight, plus it allows me to get soft waves with just a twist of the wrist.[thefeedproducts style=’four’]
I’d love to know, what are your spring beauty must-haves?