I’m so happy to announce Splendor Collective, a community for vintage and thrifting lovers that provides you with informative and expansive content to teach you how to shop vintage and thrift for your home and wardrobe.
By joining this community, you’ll get access to exclusive content like:
- monthly guides where I share all my best tips and tricks for shopping flea markets, antique shops, estate sales, and more!
- access to a private Instagram group where I’ll bring you along on all my shopping trips, sharing my secret spots with you, and where you can see the hunt firsthand!
- monthly curated shopping lists that will help you find similar things to what you see during my shopping hauls – eclectic, unique, and specific finds that you won’t be able to locate anywhere else.
- enjoy first dibs on any sales I host, whether it’s straight from my closet or other goodies I’ve snagged online.
Splendor Collective will feature content you won’t find on my blog or Instagram – I’m saving the best content for this community!
2. Request to follow the private @TheSplendorCollective Instagram account.
3. Send a DM via Instagram confirming the name you used to sign up on Patreon. I will be adding new members Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
4. Your subscription will renew monthly or annually!
How does Patreon work?
Patreon is a way to join your favorite creator’s community (like mine) through a subscription. With Splendor Collective, you’ll get access to exclusive monthly guides plus I’ll bring you along on all of my shopping trips, even sharing all my secret spots with you, via our private Instagram group! I’ll also be delivering monthly curated shopping lists that will be exclusive to Splendor Collective that will help you find similar things to what you’ve seen me find on my online shopping hauls – eclectic, unique, and specific finds that you won’t be able to locate anywhere else. Splendor Collective will feature content you won’t find on my blog or Instagram – I’m saving the best stuff for this group!
How does the subscription work?
Your Splendor Collective subscription will renew monthly or annually (depending on the billing cycle you select).
Why are you offering two tiers?
My goal has always been to make fashion and interiors accessible and the same goes for Splendor Collective. I want the community to be inclusive so everyone can join regardless of their budget. Vintage Obsessed gives some additional benefits such as curated shopping lists for those that want more personalized content. Vintage Lover is a solid starting point if you want to become a more knowledgable thrifted and vintage collector.
Can I just buy the guides?
While the guides aren’t available for purchase separately, they’re incredibly helpful and thorough, especially coupled with you coming along with me on my various thrifting and vintage shopping trips.I feel that having regular dialogue with me and the community really helps you learn and share the thrill of the thrift! After delivering the guides, I will take you on shopping trips to share how to implement these tips IRL.
What if I join late?
Everything is saved in the Splendor Collective Patreon so you’ll have access to past guides and content. Plus all of the great stories, posts and other content will be available on Instagram.