There is so much consumption and gift buying happening over the next month, so this guide is a friendly reminder that you can buy super stylish pieces that are also sustainable.
- I’m a huge fan of Girlfriend Collective not only because they’re a rad sustainable brand, but because their workout wear is high quality and super comfortable. My top picks are their unitard, topanga bra, and high rise compressive leggings.
- I discovered Roop Furoshiki satin bags when I was searching for black-owned businesses to support. I have an emerald green bag and I’m obsessed! These bags are made using vintage fabrics.
- You know I love Levi’s denim and their jackets are also 100%. What makes them even better are their various sustainable practices. My favorite jeans are their ribcage and wedgie fit.
- If loungewear is your thing (thanks to Covid, even I’ve embraced it), this cashmere blend hoodie and joggers look so cozy. I’ve added to my Christmas wish list.
- Ulla Johnson is one of my favorite modern brands because the pieces are a nod to vintage bohemian styles that fill my closet, but also because of their ethical practices. Although on the pricier side, I’ve had my Ulla Johnson pieces, like this floral blouse, for years.
- Mara Hoffmann has always been at the forefront of fashion-forward sustainable style. I love this two-tone dress that you can wear this holiday season with boots and a turtleneck but also next summer (when hopefully we can travel again!)