Decorating with lucite is clearly the way to go to add visual interest and make a statement without compromising color, texture, and pattern. Lucite can add drama, help modernize, and reduce the sense of clutter in a variety of spaces, beyond the traditional coffee table and console.
5 Ways to Decorate with Lucite
1. Create two spaces with a lucite partition. Defining a barrier between two spaces doesn’t have to be visually jarring or come in the form of a bulky screen.
2. Add extra glam to a master bedroom with lucite chair to offset a mirrored vanity. Lucite and mirrored furniture make a glam pairing – think Brangelina. The pair will offer you function without creating visual clutter.
3. A lucite bar cart is a fresh take on a vintage entertaining piece. Everyone has a brass bar cart, so splurge just a bit extra and get a lucite cart for cocktail shaking and entertaining.
4. Add modern touches to a traditional dining room with lucite ghost chairs. Yes, ghost chairs are overused but for a reason – they work in a variety of styles! Ghost chairs are clearly an easy way to bring some modern style to an otherwise traditional space.
5. Organize an office or vanity with a lucite tray. A lucite tray is probably the most functional piece you can buy for your office (in addition to your computer, desk, internet…er you get the point). If you carry around a lot of
baggage paperwork, then a lucite tray keeps you organized and allows you to move your work with you from your desk to bedroom or sofa.